SEO Audit for Gambling Affiliate Websites
Why is SEO Auditing important for your website?
A SEO audit refers to the process of evaluating various elements of a website that impact its performance in organic search. This type of audit aims to be clear about the strengths and weaknesses of a website to achieve good optimization in relation to search engine positioning.
In simple words, an SEO audit will allow you to obtain information about the page's performance, its keywords, general traffic, and how it compares to its competition. In addition, we can tell you, an SEO audit will reveal problems with your website that may be costing you traffic and sales.
Therefore, an SEO audit should be the bedrock of your marketing strategy so that your website can be at the top of search engine results.
After taking in everything we explain to you in this article, we recommend you visit these additional pages regarding more useful information for Gambling Affiliates:
- 3 Types of CRM for Gambling Affiliates
What issues does the SEO Audit reveal?
The SEO audit will reveal:
- Technical SEO issues. Technical SEO is just one piece of the whole SEO puzzle. Still, it is critical because it refers to website and server optimizations that help search engine spiders crawl and index your site more effectively. Therefore, if search engines can't correctly browse your website and index it, your efforts will be in vain.
- Website structure issues. Site structure refers to how you organize your website's content. Having a logical site structure will benefit you; users find and navigate content more efficiently, and search engines can index your URLs better.
- On-page SEO issues. If you haven't optimized your website for SEO, you won't be able to get enough traffic to make your website profitable. You may have also over-optimized the web. The result is also counterproductive as it negatively affects rankings, user experience, and readability.
- Potential off-site problems. Off-site SEO audit involves evaluating factors that are not on the page but still significantly impact the website's ranking. It's not just about link building; it includes many techniques that don't directly result in a link; how to analyze your social profiles or evaluate backlinks.
- User experience issues. UX design refers to what the user experiences before, during, and after coming into contact with a web page. It covers all aspects of the end-users' interactions with the company, its services, and its products. UX design is fundamental because it often determines whether the customer will return to the site or contact a competitor to place an order.
- Content gaps and opportunities. If you're missing content, you can't rank for keywords and topics without content proving to the search engine you should. A content gap analysis ensures that you don't allow your competitors to provide customers with the information they don't get from your website. It also helps you determine if your content is good enough to convert your leads into customers.
- Competitive marketplace insights. Some direct competitors offer the same product or service in all markets, and indirect competitors can satisfy the same customer needs as your product or service. Analyzing your competitors helps you identify the strengths that make you stand out from the crowd. A question that is crucial to stay ahead of the market and be at the forefront of consumers when they search for the product or service you offer.
In short, optimizing your website defines your value on search engines. Cutting-edge ranking requires extensive knowledge about SEO statistics, its implementation, and performing a quality-assurance test in site analysis audit. SEO statistics are very important because they allow us to understand what is working and what is not within the wide world of Search Engine Optimization.
When should you perform an SEO Audit on your website?
If you own a gambling affiliate site, you probably have dozens of website pages for displaying your content, products, etc. Therefore, you can expect to experience some technical issues once in a while, which will require an evaluation by an external expert SEO to check if your investment in your website is paying off.
Another is when you suspect that your domain is not optimally displayed in organic search. At a very high level, most websites don't rank due to a lack of authority, trust, or relevancy compared to other websites targeting the same topics. Again, an iGaming SEO audit would help you to optimize your website.
But the biggest reason for performing an SEO audit is because of updates to search engine algorithms. SEO has to adapt every time a major search engine significantly updates its algorithm. For example, Google itself changes its algorithms an average of five times per year. In addition, in the past decade, Google has radically changed its methods to shift from the old desktop paradigm to the modern phone-driven audience. Therefore, your iGaming Affiliate site has to be mobile-friendly.
Your website is the core of your iGaming Affiliate work, so it's important to do regular checks to ensure everything is in order. Unfortunately, even a medium-sized website for a small-to-medium business accumulates mishaps at a steady pace.
Why seek an external SEO Audit?
There is no doubt that an SEO audit is essential for your website or brand. Although you can perform a website audit on your own, it is recommended that you do so through a professional SEO company.
This will help you develop a strong website and marketing strategy. A professional will take the time to modify your website and even address any issues to improve its performance. With a website audit conducted by professionals, you will enjoy increased organic search rankings, more traffic, and increased sales for your business.
Another good reason to hire the services of an external auditor is their independence and objectivity, which guarantees the reliability of the findings.
In addition, to gain and maintain the trust of the company's clients, contracting an external SEO audit is a sign that your company conducts quality controls on its activities and processes.
Of course, it is recommended that you hire companies that specialize in offering iGaming Affiliate SEO services, as they have the knowledge and experience to provide you with ideal results.
StatsDrone offers SEO Audit to its customers
StatsDrone offers you the possibility of auditing your site if you are a client. The audit team of this company is on level expert in SEO. It includes SEO & Content Managers Katerina Tomislav and Simon Colmenares, and John Wright, the CEO co-founder of StatsDrone and has done affiliate coaching for over 10 years, having done numerous coaching panels & articles at the London Affiliate Conference, SBC Events, and SIGMA conference.
You need to fill out a survey, and StatsDrone selects some affiliate sites. Each application will be thoroughly reviewed and assessed for an audit. Some selected websites will have a more technical SEO analysis done, while others will get more marketing advice and coaching. Additionally, StatsDrone will be making some content out of some audits that would like their site to be featured.
In the application, you'll be able to state your goals and objectives.
The tools used by StatsDrone include:
- Ahrefs. It is an SEO software suite that contains tools for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking, and site audits. Ahrefs Domain Rating, or DR, is a rating of your domain based on how many other domains are referring to it and is very important because if search engines see that there are a lot of different domains linking to your website, translate that into your site being trusted for specific keywords, or key phrases. Based on this, the search engine will boost your site higher in the search results to provide a better user experience for their users.
- SEMrush. The bedrock of monitoring iGaming affiliate website traffic is calculating how many visitors hit your affiliate site naturally. The SEMrush tool helps you understand your audience and what they want. It is a nifty analytical software that can boost your ability to get quality leads for affiliate websites. Audience Insights Report shows you where you have the most significant audience share and helps you understand the interests of your potential users.
- Screaming frog. It is a website crawler used to improve on-site SEO by extracting data and auditing common SEO issues. This tool can analyze several on-site elements, such as page titles, meta descriptions, URL structure, response codes, images, etc. It is a great tool to help you optimize a website and boost its performance on search results pages.
- HotJar. Improving the performance and experience of your website starts with understanding what your users want and what's preventing them from achieving it. In that sense, HotJar is a suite of analytic tools to aid in qualitative data collection, providing behavior analytics and feedback data to help you empathize with and understand your customers through heatmaps, session recordings, surveys, and the Incoming feedback widget.
- Google Analytics & Search Console. This Google tool helps monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a website's appearance in Google search results. The program also allows you to improve the way Google sees your website.